Classical Islamic Resource Page
Supplications and Prayers
(Arabic and English)
Salawat Books of Vancouver Naqshbandi Center
Daily Practices of Naqshbandi Way
Book of Devotions: Practices after each Salat (Prayer):
Prayers and practices that are recited after the five Daily Salats (Prayers).
A must for all seekers!
- The Daily Awrad: The Daily Spiritual Practices of people of Determination, to be recited first thing in the morning
- Fajr Prayer’s Wazayif Practices – Spiritual practices, Awrad, Wazaif for Fajr (morning) prayer.
Fajr Pactices in PDF
- Adhan and Iqamatus Salat – Call to five daily Salat (Prayers)
- Du’a Qunoot fil Madhhabil Shafi’ye – Supplication of Qunoot in the Shafi’yee Doctrine
- Ila Sharafin Nabi (Ihda) –Supplication to offer the rewards of good actions as a gift to Prophet (saw) and pious people
- Ihda (Dedication) – To be recited at the end of an act of worship, in order to offer the rewards of that action as a gift to Prophet (saw) and awliya ullah (saints)
- Eating Du’a– Supplication for (before and after) eating food.
- khutbatul Jumah – transliteration of Khutbah of Jum’ah – The supplication for Friday prayer
Monthly/Special Occasions’ Practices/Du’as
12 Monthly Veils – Entry Way Veil, Name of Allah, Name of RasoolAllah, Surah of Quran
MUHARRAM محرم الحرام (First Lunar Month of Islamic Calendar)
- Muharram and ‘Ashura’s Blessings – Significance of Muharram, Historical events in Muharram and Day of ‘Ashura (Pdf)
- Ahadith of Fasting in Muharram and ‘Ashura – Ahadith (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (saws) about Fasting in Muharram and ‘Ashura
- Ashura’s Adab and Practices -Practices & Du’as of the Day of ‘Ashura (10th of Muharram)
RAJAB رجب المرجب (7th Lunar Month) Month of Allah (AJ)
- Rajab’s Blessings, Practices and Du’as -Important events, relevant info, Ahadith, and practices to be performed in the month of Rajab –
- Saint of Rajab’s Du’a: To be recited after each daily Salat (Prayer)
- Qiyamul Lail (Nightly/Early Morning Devotions) in Rajab: Practices to be performed daily 2 hours before Fajr in the Morning in the month of Rajab
- Lailatul Raghaib & Lailatul Isra wal Mi’raj’s Adab: Practices to be performed on Night of Desires (First Thursday of Rajab) and Night of Ascension (on the day preceding the 27th of Rajab)
SHA’BAN شعبان المعظم (8th Lunar Month) Month of Prophet Muhammad (saws)
- Sha’aban’s Merits & Ahadith about Fasting in Sha’ban: Merits of Sha’ban – Month of Prophet (saws) and Ahadith about importance of fasting in Sha’ban
- Adab – Practices of Lailatul Bara’ah/Nisfe Sha’ban: Practices of Lailatul barat, to be performed on 14th of Sha’ban – the Night preceding 15th of Sha’ban
RAMADAN رمضان المبارك (9th Lunar Month) Month of the Nation of Prophet (saws)
- Ramadan’s Blessings, Practices, and Du’as – Practices of welcoming, breaking fast, Lailatul Qadr, Qiyam ul Lail, Significance of fasting, and more
- Welcoming Ramadan – Welcoming the holy month of Ramadan (English & Arabic)
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Tarawih Duas – Supplications for breaking fast, intention, and Tarawih
- 313 Names of Ashabul Badr– Ahlul Badr – Names of 313 Companions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) in the Battle of Badr
DHUL HIJJA ذوالحجّه (12th Lunar Month)
- Dhul Hijja – Blessings of ‘Arafat and Hajj – Practices and Du’as, Fasting, Qurbani (Sacrifice), and the importance of the first 10 days of the Dhul Hijja,
- Arafah’s Adab (Practices) – The practices and du’as of the day of ‘Arafah
- ‘Eid’s Takbeerat – Eid’s Takbeerat in Arabic and English with a translation
General Du’a (Supplications):
Du’a (Supplication) Booklets:
- Healing and Protection Du’as – Naqshbandis’ supplications for Healing and protection includes; Salawat of Healing, Du’a containing Ism ul ‘Azam, Du’a atTawassul with the silsila of Naqshbandi Order, Titles of Qutub ul Mutasarif, Du’a of Sayidena Yunus (as), and more.
- Protection Against Black Magic Naqshbandi Protection Against Negative Energies includes; Du’a ayatul kursi, Silsila of Naqshbandi order, du’a ulmathur, and Du’a for protection.
Special Du’as – Supplications
- Du’a al Mathur – Du’a of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al Faiz ad Daghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Sayyid ad Du’a/Ummu Du’a (Mother of Supplications) of Grandshaykh `Abdullah alFa’iz adDaghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Du’a ayat al kursi For Black Magic and Protection
- Khatm Khawjagan– The Naqshbandi Dhikr (Divine Remembrance/Chanting)
- What is Dhikr? – Meaning of Dhikr (Divine Remembrance), Types, Loudness, relevant Ahadith, and Dhikr of Allah, Hu, Hay…etc.
- The Du’a at-tawassul supplication of the blind man by means of the Prophet
- Du’a al Azamul Mathur of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Faiz ad-Daghestani (q)
- Recitation for Elimination of Problems, as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Du’a Hifzh of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani
- Salat ‘Ali al-Qadr
- Salat Sayyidina ‘Ali (r)
- Sayyidul Isteghfar – The Master of Supplications for Forgiveness
(Salutation and Praising upon Prophet Muhammad (saw))
Naqshbandi Arabic Salawat Book of Vancouver Arabic with English Translation.Pdf
- The Blessings of Salawat of Prophet [saws]
- Sayyidus Salawat (‘Ala Ashrafil ‘Alameen): Also known as Sultanus Salawat, the Master of Praising on Prophet (s) to be read after each Salat (prayer)
- Salatu Munajiyyah (also known as Du`a Tunina or Tunjeena)
- Salawat Nuraniyyah / Salawat Badawi Kubra and other highly-valued Salawat
- Salawat al-Fatih
- Dalailul Khairat: Transliteration and English PDF file.
- Dalail Khairat Apps
Grandshaykh Abdullah al-Fa’iz Daghestani’s handwritten taweez, for protection.
- Naqshbandi Taweez – Story behind Naqshbandi Taweez of Grandshaykh Abdullah adDaghestanil; by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- About Wearing Ruqya/Taweez –
- About Taweez of Grandshaykh – Info about Taweez of Grandshaykh Abdullah adDaghestani
- Taweez of Ashab alKahf – Handwritten by Sultan al-Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi for protection and baraka
- Names of 313 Anbiya (Messengers) – Handwritten by Sultan ul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi.