Classical Islamic Resource Page
Supplications and Prayers
(Arabic and English)
Salawat Books of Vancouver Naqshbandi Center
Daily Practices of Naqshbandi Way
Book of Devotions: Practices after each Salat (Prayer):
Prayers and practices that are recited after the five Daily Salats (Prayers).
A must for all seekers!
- The Daily Awrad: The Daily Spiritual Practices of people of Determination, to be recited first thing in the morning
- Fajr Prayer’s Wazayif Practices – Spiritual practices, Awrad, Wazaif for Fajr (morning) prayer.
Fajr Pactices in PDF
- Adhan and Iqamatus Salat – Call to five daily Salat (Prayers)
- Du’a Qunoot fil Madhhabil Shafi’ye – Supplication of Qunoot in the Shafi’yee Doctrine
- Ila Sharafin Nabi (Ihda) –Supplication to offer the rewards of good actions as a gift to Prophet (saw) and pious people
- Ihda (Dedication) – To be recited at the end of an act of worship, in order to offer the rewards of that action as a gift to Prophet (saw) and awliya ullah (saints)
- Eating Du’a– Supplication for (before and after) eating food.
- khutbatul Jumah – transliteration of Khutbah of Jum’ah – The supplication for Friday prayer
Monthly/Special Occasions’ Practices/Du’as
12 Monthly Veils – Entry Way Veil, Name of Allah, Name of RasoolAllah, Surah of Quran
MUHARRAM محرم الحرام (First Lunar Month of Islamic Calendar)
- Muharram and ‘Ashura’s Blessings – Significance of Muharram, Historical events in Muharram and Day of ‘Ashura (Pdf)
- Ahadith of Fasting in Muharram and ‘Ashura – Ahadith (Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (saws) about Fasting in Muharram and ‘Ashura
- Ashura’s Adab and Practices -Practices & Du’as of the Day of ‘Ashura (10th of Muharram)
RAJAB رجب المرجب (7th Lunar Month) The Month of Allah (AJ)
- Rajab’s Practices, Adab and Du’as -Important events, relevant info, Ahadith, and practices to be performed in the month of Rajab –
SHA’BAN شعبان المعظم (8th Lunar Month) Month of Prophet Muhammad (saws)
- Sha’ban’s Merits & Ahadith about Fasting in Sha’ban: Merits of Sha’ban – Month of Prophet (saws) and Ahadith about importance of fasting in Sha’ban
- Adab – Practices of Lailatul Bara’ah/Nisfe Sha’ban: Practices of Lailatul barat, to be performed on 14th of Sha’ban – the Night preceding 15th of Sha’ban
RAMADAN رمضان المبارك (9th Lunar Month) Month of the Nation of Prophet (saws)
- Ramadan’s Blessings, Practices, and Du’as – Practices of welcoming, breaking fast, Lailatul Qadr, Qiyam ul Lail, Significance of fasting, and more
- Welcoming Ramadan – Welcoming the holy month of Ramadan (English & Arabic)
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Tarawih Duas – Supplications for breaking fast, intention, and Tarawih
- 313 Names of Ashabul Badr– Ahlul Badr – Names of 313 Companions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) in the Battle of Badr
DHUL HIJJA ذوالحجّه (12th Lunar Month)
- Dhul Hijja – Blessings of ‘Arafat and Hajj – Practices and Du’as, Fasting, Qurbani (Sacrifice), and the importance of the first 10 days of the Dhul Hijja,
- Arafah’s Adab (Practices) – The practices and du’as of the day of ‘Arafah
- ‘Eid’s Takbeerat – Eid’s Takbeerat in Arabic and English with a translation
General Du’a (Supplications):
Du’a (Supplication) Booklets:
- Healing and Protection Du’as – Naqshbandis’ supplications for Healing and protection includes; Salawat of Healing, Du’a containing Ism ul ‘Azam, Du’a atTawassul with the silsila of Naqshbandi Order, Titles of Qutub ul Mutasarif, Du’a of Sayidena Yunus (as), and more.
- Protection Against Black Magic Naqshbandi Protection Against Negative Energies includes; Du’a ayatul kursi, Silsila of Naqshbandi order, du’a ulmathur, and Du’a for protection.
Special Du’as – Supplications
- Du’a al Mathur – Du’a of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al Faiz ad Daghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Sayyid ad Du’a/Ummu Du’a (Mother of Supplications) of Grandshaykh `Abdullah alFa’iz adDaghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Du’a ayat al kursi For Black Magic and Protection
- Khatm Khawjagan– The Naqshbandi Dhikr (Divine Remembrance/Chanting)
- What is Dhikr? – Meaning of Dhikr (Divine Remembrance), Types, Loudness, relevant Ahadith, and Dhikr of Allah, Hu, Hay…etc.
- The Du’a at-tawassul supplication of the blind man by means of the Prophet
- Du’a al Azamul Mathur of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Faiz ad-Daghestani (q)
- Recitation for Elimination of Problems, as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Du’a Hifzh of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani
- Salat ‘Ali al-Qadr
- Salat Sayyidina ‘Ali (r)
- Sayyidul Isteghfar – The Master of Supplications for Forgiveness
(Salutation and Praising upon Prophet Muhammad (saw))
Naqshbandi Arabic Salawat Book of Vancouver Arabic with English Translation.Pdf
- The Blessings of Salawat of Prophet [saws]
- Sayyidus Salawat (‘Ala Ashrafil ‘Alameen): Also known as Sultanus Salawat, the Master of Praising on Prophet (s) to be read after each Salat (prayer)
- Salatu Munajiyyah (also known as Du`a Tunina or Tunjeena)
- Salawat Nuraniyyah / Salawat Badawi Kubra and other highly-valued Salawat
- Salawat al-Fatih
- Dalailul Khairat: Transliteration and English PDF file.
- Dalail Khairat Apps
Grandshaykh Abdullah al-Fa’iz Daghestani’s handwritten taweez, for protection.
- Naqshbandi Taweez – Story behind Naqshbandi Taweez of Grandshaykh Abdullah adDaghestanil; by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- About Wearing Ruqya/Taweez –
- About Taweez of Grandshaykh – Info about Taweez of Grandshaykh Abdullah adDaghestani
- Taweez of Ashab alKahf – Handwritten by Sultan al-Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi for protection and baraka
- Names of 313 Anbiya (Messengers) – Handwritten by Sultan ul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi.