The Holy Month of Ramadan
اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْم
“O who believe, fasting is decreed for you as it was decreed for those before you; perchance you will guard yourselves. (Holy Quran 2:183)
Ramadan’s Daily Notes/Practices:
Ramadan’s Du’as and Handouts
- Welcoming Ramadan– To be recited on the night before first day of Ramadan
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Tarawih Duas – Supplications for breaking fast, intention, and Tarawih
- Tarawih Du’a – Supplication for the 20 Rak’ats of Tarawih (Nightly Prayer) in Ramadan
- Alweda’ Ramadan – Saying Goodbye to Ramadan –
Ramadan’s Adab (Etiquette Practices)
- Welcoming the month of Mercy
- Etiquette of Breaking Fast
- Qiyamul Lail and Taraweeh -Night Prayers in Ramadan
- Laylat al-Qadr
- Farewell to the Month of Mercy!
Preparation for Eidul Fitr
Articles on the Blessed Month of Ramadan
Nur Muhammad Articles on Ramadan
By: Mawlana Shaykh Nurjan Mirahmadi
- E=MC2 is the Secret of Lailatul Qadr – Mysteries of Lailatul Qadr and The source of Energy
- Dress of The Lailatul Qadr has 30,000 Rewards – Secrets of Number 9, 3, and 27, and three gates of Ramadan.
- Secret of Mi’raj Manifests on Laylatul Qadr – The power of Lailatul Qadr (Night of Power) is from the Isra wal Mi’raj (Night of Ascension).
Realities of Rajab, Sha’ban, Ramadan – The Face, presence, Essence – from the realities of Insan Kamil (Perfected Human being)
The Excellence of Ramadan
- Excerpts from Ghunya al-Talibeen Ghawth al`Azam Sayyid Abd al Qadir Jilani
The Mysteries of Fasting
- The Secrets of Fasting – Muhyiud Din Ibn ‘Arabi
- The Inward Conditions of Fasting: Hujjat ul-Islam Abu Hamid al-Ghazzali
- Requirements and Conditions Pertaining to Fasting Ramadan – Imam Abu Hamid al Ghazzali
- Recommended Voluntary Worship during Ramadan – Hujjat ul-Islam Abu Hamid al-Ghazzali
- Virtues of Ramadan – Information on Preparing for Ramadan, Iftar and Suhor, tarawih…etc.