Classical Islamic Resource Page
Supplications and Prayers
(Arabic and English)
Salawat Books of Vancouver Naqshbandi Center
Salah (Daily Prayers)
- Azaan, Du’a e Azaan & Iqamatus Salat – Call to five daily Salat (Prayers) & its supplication
- Adab us Salah – Daily Prayers’ Practices – Spiritual practices, Awrad, Wazaif, to be recited after each daily prayer (Salah/Salat/Namaz)
- Fajr Prayer’s Adab – Practices – Spiritual practices, Awrad, Wazaif, adab, for Fajr (morning) prayer.
- Du’a Qunoot fil Madhhabil Shafi’ye – Supplication of Qunoot in the Shafi’yee Doctrine, one of the 4 Schools of thought
- Ihda (Dedication) – To be recited at the end of an act of worship, in order to offer the rewards of that action as a gift to Prophet (saw) and awliya ullah (saints)
- Ila Sharafin Nabi, Ihda –Supplication to offer the rewards of good actions as a gift to Prophet (saw) and pious people
- khutbatul Jumah – transliteration of Khutbah of Jum’ah – The supplication for Friday prayer
Practices of the 12 Months of Hijri Calendar – All du’as, adab and practices that you need to do in each month of Hijri calendar from Muharram to Dhul Hijjah
12 Monthly Veils – Summary of the reality of Shamsul Arifeen and the 12 Veils of the 12 months
- Niyat el Khalwah – Intention for Seclusion – To be recited before any good deeds, salah, tafakkur, fasting, du’a etc.
- The Daily Awrad: The Daily Spiritual Practices of people of Determination, to be recited first thing in the morning
- Bayah- Pledge of Allegiance to Allah & Prophet Muhammad (s) – Bayah to Allah (AJ), Sayyidina Muhammad (s) & to Tariqatun Naqshbandiya
- Du’a al Mathur – Du’a of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al Faiz ad Daghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Khatm Khawjagan– The Naqshbandi Dhikr (Divine Remembrance/Chanting)
- Du’a ayat al kursi – for Elimination of Problems – For Black Magic and Protection from difficulties as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh (Q)
- Sayyid ad Du’a/Ummu Du’a (Mother of Supplications) of Grandshaykh ‘Abdullah alFa’iz adDaghestani (q) for Black Magic and Protection
- Eating Du’a– Supplication for (before and after) eating food.
- Recitation for Elimination of Problems, as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh (Q)
- Du’a at-tawassul supplication of the blind man by means of the Prophet
- Du’a Hifzh of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani
- Sayyidul Isteghfar – The Master of Supplications for Forgiveness
- What is Dhikr? – Meaning of Dhikr (Divine Remembrance), Types, Loudness, relevant Ahadith, and Dhikr of Allah, Hu, Hay…etc.
- Book of Devotions: Practices after each Salat (Prayer):
Prayers and practices that are recited after the five Daily Salats (Prayers).
A must for all seekers!
Booklets of Du’as (Supplications):
- Healing and Protection Du’as – Naqshbandis’ supplications for Healing and protection includes; Salawat of Healing, Du’a containing Ism ul ‘Azam, Du’a atTawassul with the silsila of Naqshbandi Order, Titles of Qutub ul Mutasarif, Du’a of Sayidena Yunus (as), and more.
- Protection Against Black Magic Naqshbandi Protection Against Negative Energies includes; Du’a ayatul kursi, Silsila of Naqshbandi order, du’a ulmathur, and Du’a for protection.
- Dalailul Khairat: Transliteration and English PDF file.
- Dalail Khairat Apps
- Sayyidus Salawat (‘Ala Ashrafil ‘Alameen): Also known as Sultanus Salawat, the Master of Praising on Prophet (s) to be read after each Salat (prayer)
- Salatu Munajiyyah (also known as Du`a Tunina or Tunjeena)
- Salawat Nuraniyyah / Salawat Badawi Kubra and other highly-valued Salawat
- Salawat al-Fatih
- The Blessings of Salawat of Prophet [saws]
- Taweez of Ashab alKahf – Handwritten by Sultan al-Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi for protection and baraka
- Names of 313 Anbiya (Messengers) – Handwritten by Sultan ul Awliya Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil anNaqshbandi.
- Naqshbandi Taweez – Story behind Naqshbandi Taweez of Grandshaykh Abdullah adDaghestanil
Date of Update: Aug 8, 2021
Please Donate and support us to spread these heavenly knowledges.
Copyright © 2021 Naqshbandi Islamic Center of Vancouver, All Rights Reserved.